Keep informed about the latest vacancies?
Become a member of Twente.com and receive via e-mail a job alert. Fill in your profile and receive vacancies of your interest.
Regional Manager Customer Services
You will be part of the Global After Market team based out of Hengelo and will report to the Global Sales Manager After Market & Retrofit. Furthermore you will need to engage service teams across Western Europe (and initially across the globe such as in the USA, Singapore, LatAm, and China). The wider After Market team is at the forefront of innovation within the company. You are expected to work closely with teams at various locations across the world.
- Develop the services business within your region
- Truly understand what drives your customers and deliver exceptional service on a day-to-day basis
- Understand the Installation and Applications @ our customers, knowing what drives their operation
- Proactively sell spare parts & services for planned outages @ our customer sites
- Build quotations for customers, agents and distributors and develop towards “Long term agreements”
- Conduct site visits and provide Field Services- & Expert Retrofit- Reporting to advise customer
- Properly manage to resolve any technical issues related to our equipment
- Regular visits to service-providers / -hubs to review and support their business
- Resolve warranty claims, involving the right commercial stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Bachelor Degree (could be technical or business administration)
- At least 10 years of work experience
- Understand the Installation & Application within the Power & Steam segment
- Able to discuss both on technical and commercial topics with customers
- Natural relationship builder with integrity and maturity; working effectively in an International setting
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines through proper project management
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Proficient in Dutch, English (spoken and written) and German proficiency would be a plus
HP Valves is a leader in its industry selling specialized high pressure valves for the Power Generation-, Petrochemical- and Oil & Gas industry. From the beginning, HP Valves has taken the lead in developing advanced product designs, which are tailor made for customer’s needs. Our company has been growing double digits over the past ten years, which is reflected in the “can-do” mentality of our employees.
As part of our global After Market team the Regional Manager Customer Service will be responsible to proactively support customers to ensure their production facilities can operate with the highest efficiency. the work ranges from conducting technical reviews and advising customers on how to improve performance of their installation, all the way to handling warranty cases. Your goal is to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
While caring for the customer you will have to look after the sales and profitability of the After Market business for your region. You will need to liaise with many stakeholders within the company, from sales to engineering, to ensure we effectively resolve the issues at hand.
Working at HP Valves is more than a job, as you will be joining a team that is based on respect and close relationships. We value people and believe that you should have the opportunity to develop your role, while being supported by your manager and colleagues. We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities to further develop your career in an international setting. We offer you a competitive base salary with bonus, 27 days of leave and solid company pension scheme.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!