As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for accelerating our cloud development in the fields of sport science and health often related to biomechanics. You will be part of a team working on a new groundbreaking product on which you can leave your mark. You will focus on the architecture development and software design patterns while also being actively involved in the implementation of new applications. You are up to date with the latest developments in your field and you know how to motivate and inspire your colleagues.
You will be part of the Engineering team. This team is divided into five fields of expertise, being Cloud Engineering, Embedded Software Engineering, Application Software Engineering, Hardware Engineering and Quality Assurance. You will be working in an Agile/Scrum team together with our external partner in cloud development. You will be based in Enschede, the Netherlands.
- Grow team to establish center of expertise within Xsens on cloud application development
- Design and update architecture for cloud platform
- Develop applications on front-end and back-end infrastructure
- Work together with our product manager, system engineer and application software engineers to create intuitive applications
Xsens is looking for a flexible and detail oriented Senior Full Stack Developer. Someone who thrives in an environment where your proactive and can-do attitude are highly appreciated. You have:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related, Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of work experience as senior developer
- Experience with CI/CD; building automation, unit integration testing; preferably in Gitlab
- Experience in Node.js, Vue.js, NestJS, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, Rest API, Docker, Kafka
- Experience with Azure components (App services, Azure B2C, Application Insights, etc.)
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
A technical assessment by our external cloud partner will be part of the hiring process
Xsens is more than a leading innovator in the field of 3D motion tracking technology. Working for Xsens is working with colleagues that are inquisitively and entrepreneurial by heart. Naturally, there is a high level of cooperation within our team. The team consists of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and driven to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for movement and technology.
Xsens offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international company, with an attractive compensation package. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development. Full training in our products and services will be provided.
We encourage interested candidates to apply directly at Xsens, we do not wish to involve a recruitment agency to fill this position.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Xsens. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!