As a Front-end Developer you are responsible for the technical realization of the front-end of our customer facing web applications. Through your creative and detailed approach, you will create superior user interfaces with clear technical structures, considering future optimization and clean code. You will collaborate with backend developers, as well as Product Managers, QA Engineers, and UX/UI designers.
You will be part of the Engineering team. This team is divided into five fields of expertise, being Cloud Engineering, Embedded Software Engineering, Application Software Engineering, Hardware Engineering and Quality Assurance. You will be working in an Agile/Scrum team together with our external partner in cloud development. You will be based in Enschede, the Netherlands.
- Work together with our clients, product managers and application specialists to create intuitive web applications
- Translate designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end components
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable front-end code
- Participate in architecture reviews and other technical discussions
Xsens is looking for a creative and self-motivated Front-end Developer. Someone who thrives in an environment where your ability to work independently and problem-solving skills are highly appreciated. You have:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in ICT & Multimedia Design, ICT/Software or a similar field
- You have at least 2 years of work experience; preferably as a Front-end developer
- Experience with multiple front-end frameworks and libraries, commonly used for web application development (our application uses Vue.js)
- Experience with (responsive) cross-browser development and browser compatibility
- Familiarity with working with design systems and asset delivery
- Creative problem solver
- Result driven, eager to learn and conscientious
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
A technical assessment by our external cloud partner will be part of the hiring process
Xsens is more than a leading innovator in the field of 3D motion tracking technology. Working for Xsens is working with colleagues that are inquisitively and entrepreneurial by heart. Naturally, there is a high level of cooperation within our team. The team consists of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and driven to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for movement and technology.
Xsens offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international company, with an attractive compensation package. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development. Full training in our products and services will be provided.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Xsens. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!