- We are looking for a strong Marketeer with sales skills who has deep knowledge and strong relationships within the HVAC controllers and thermostat world catering to OEM Markets. Here you will have the opportunity to sell innovative products on a grand scale with global reach. You will also have access to global the teams and broader sales opportunities that will allow you to increase your reach and offerings to customers.
- You will make a huge impact on every day consume life here at UEI. You will be responsible for all HVAC & CE (OEM) Marketing activities globally and direct revenue and sales goals for all UEI HVAC controllers, thermostats and supporting devices in European territory (incl. Turkey). In addition to sales, you will have the opportunity to create and drive new product development and have great influence on the future of the company. We sell our products to some of the most well-known brands in HVAC, Security, Home Automation and Home Entertainment. You will have the opportunity to drive an exploding product segment of connected devices across multiple markets. Our global reach and success coupled with our own manufacturing facilities in China, Mexico and Brazil opens unlimited growth in products, services and partnerships that provide opportunities for significant personal contributions to a strong and growing company Come make your mark!
- Co-define channel strategy & define market requirements and demand valuation
- Engage with tier one customers product and technology teams to understand and influence customers strategy and roadmap
- Engage with industry specific ecosystem to understand channel dynamics and trends.
- Perform market intelligence and market analysis to define total and specific addressable market and market opportunity valuation
- Perform competitive analysis that serves as input on product roadmap priorities and product positioning, pricing policy, promotional support and lead prioritization
- Create market requirement documents (MRD) that serve as input to product requirement document (PRD) which is owned by the product manager
- Align periodical with product management to agree on product roadmaps and product line charts status
- Create demand valuation and business case on channel specific market opportunities
- These business cases serve as input for discussion with product management on priority setting in roadmap
- Develop and execute the go-to-market planning into the channel for new product introduction
- Define overall marketing strategy towards the channel
- Execute G2M plan for the channel with Sales, Product, Marketing Communication
- Define & coordinate required marketing collateral
- Define & coordinate channel campaign plan
- Tradeshow and road show support
- Support sales in tier 1 account development and strategic lead development
- Business development, responsible for all revenue and sales goals for all UEI HVAC controllers, thermostats and supporting devices in Europe
- Develop sales and growth initiatives (goals) for existing customers by expanding opportunities
- Develop new prospects, customers and sales channels
- Collaborate and partner with other divisions of the corporation to drive sales opportunities
- Customer and prospect contact management, respond to all incoming inquiries and requests for information through all channels
- Be the voice of the customer, meet with customers regularly to maintain superior relations and gather feedback and ideas to drive new
- product development
- Translate needs into business opportunities, identify key new market feature sets, provide competitive market review and develop
- MRD’s and Product Specifications
- Bachelor level in Business Admin, (Sales, Marketing, Product Management)
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in Product, Marketing Management or Business Development with a technological B2B environment
- HVAC, Connected Thermostat or Residential IoT OEM experience is required, you not only have sold products in our industry, but you have a passion for it!!
- Strong track record in meeting or exceeding sales quotas and goals, you have longevity in the industry and are proud of what you have accomplished
- Excellent client relationship management skills, ability to build relationships internally as well including technical teams.
- Analysis and reporting skills for market/product information and sales data
- Understanding of product development and manufacturing life cycles, you can manage customer expectations through the process
- Travel up to 50%, you believe in personal interaction with customers
- A dynamic role in a financial strong international company, determined to succeed and make an impact with our products, we offer you a seat!
- A meaningful job where talented employees in all occupational fields make a contribution make technology smarter
- A varied and challenging role in a highly multinational and innovative company
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realising your career goals
- Competitive and performance-based remuneration
- Work from Home ability
- Daily lunch service with fresh fruit
- Mental health prevention services
- Physical health & Gym reimbursement program
Bedrijfsprofiel Universal Electronics
Our vision is beyond a connected home, rather a smarter home where technology is your easy to get along friend. Consumer electronics and home appliance is one of the fastest growing industries in the world. Trends in Technology change every season and new devices are making way into the homes of people faster than ever. Interacting with these devices is a challenge, here you will solve these problems and impact everyday lives all over the world!
UEI products and technologies are touched by well over half a billion people every week, and we’re just getting started! We design & developed an extraordinary number of products for the connected home, backed by a complete ecosystem of data driven ai software solutions & cloud services for connected devices for the most well-known brands in consumer electronics and appliance segments!
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Universal Electronics. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working? You can do this by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!