- We are looking for a motivated person to lead part of our MS Engineering team as Team Manager. You will manage the team in a motivating and inspiring way. With your experience and knowledge, you are able to work closely with the team, yet on the other hand empowering them to “let them do their thing” without too much interference.
- The group consists of technical experts who support projects to functionally and physically integrate (sub)systems into an Integrated Mission Solution.
- The Team Manager System Integration Design is part of the MS Engineering management team and will be required to inform internal stakeholders about her/his group and to effectuate (process) improvements and changes,
- The Team Manager is responsible to make and maintaining a resource planning in-line with the needs coming from the Bids and Projects
- In this role you will report to the Group Manager MS Engineering
- Clear sense of how to leverage your personality, knowledge and experience to bring out the best in others and yourself
- You will set the direction, provide energy and connect with your team
- Good interpersonal and good communication skills towards stakeholders
- Analytical and solution focused
- Experience in System Engineering (Requirements Engineering, Model Based System Engineering and Product engineering)
- Gained knowledge and experience in integrating third party complex subsystems
- Experience with technical subcontract management and stakeholder management.
- High level of creativity, initiative, pragmatism and persuasiveness
- Experience in people management, team management and being able to understand the challenges the team is dealing with
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- A challenging job in a great team within our high-tech, innovative work environment. Includes the freedom for initiative and good ideas.
- Room for personal and professional growth within our organisation, for example in regards to technical, commercial or international skills.
- Valuable international collaboration with coworkers from 68 different countries around the globe.
- A comfortable work space in a modern environment, with a focus on flexibility and the right work life balance.
- You can usually work where and when you want to be able to do your work as well and efficiently as possible. Within Thales we implement hybrid working, where you can, for example, work from home two days a week if your role allows it.
- A good salary, fitting travel allowance, and the ability to personalise your employment conditions: for instance, you can trade days off for internet costs, our bicycle plan, company fitness and relocation costs.
- 40 days off per year (PTO). Yes, really.
Bedrijfsprofiel Thales Nederland
Within Naval Engineering, the department System Engineering accounts for the complete development cycle of products and solutions: concept definition, system design, system integration and validation.
The group Mission Systems (MS) Engineering which is part of the System Engineering department consists of people responsible for the definition and implementation of Mission Systems based on the needs of our customers.
A Mission System is a complete service package with guaranteed performance and availability of our systems and equipment throughout the life cycle, thus enabling our customers to perform their missions in the Naval Domain with an outstanding performance at a competitive cost, anytime, anywhere.
To strengthen our MS Engineering activities, we like to recruit for the function of Team Manager System Integration Design.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the Thales. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working? You can do this by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!