As a Test Engineer, you will contribute to a multidisciplinary and self-organizing Agile/ Scrum team. The teams are fully responsible for various aspects, such as requirements analysis, architecture, design, software development, testing, validation and product demonstrations. The use of high-tech techniques and test methods is important. The software development process is supported by a modern development environment with full integrated test tooling.
The main tasks and responsibilities for a Test Engineer are:
- Review of system requirements to ensure testability;
- Contribute to define the test strategy;
- Design and implement manual and automated test procedures;
- Contribute to improve the test automation framework;
- Execute test procedures and report test results;
- Completed Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Science, or similar;
- Proven experience with Java;
- You have knowledge of software development processes;
- You have a drive to deliver high quality products;
- You are creative, open, flexible;
- You consider yourself a team-player;
- You want to contribute to a safe and secure society;
- You are capable of mastering new domains and techniques;
- Due to security requirements, Dutch nationality is a must.
- A challenging job in a great team within our high-tech, innovative work environment. Includes the freedom for initiative and good ideas;
- Room for personal and professional growth within our organisation, for example in regards to technical, commercial or international skills;
- Valuable international collaboration with coworkers from 68 different countries around the globe;
- A comfortable work space in a modern environment, with a focus on flexibility and the right work life balance;
- You can usually work where and when you want to be able to do your work as well and efficiently as possible. Within Thales we implement hybrid working, where you can, for example, work from home two days a week if your role allows it;
- A good salary, fitting travel allowance, and the ability to personalise your employment conditions: for instance, you can trade days off for internet costs, our bicycle plan, company fitness and relocation costs;
- 40 days off per year (PTO). Yes, really.
Bedrijfsprofiel Thales Nederland
The department CMS-Interfaces is in charge of the integration of all sensors and weapon systems for the ship with the Combat & Information Management Systems.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the Thales. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working? You can do this by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!