The Field Service Technician they are looking for has a broad technical knowledge and a drive to keep on learning and expanding his/ her knowledge. Furthermore, they expect you to be able to deal with all kinds of people and challenging situations.
After receiving thorough in-house training, in which a lot of self-initiative is expected, you must be able to perform inspections using NDT techniques. Most of the inspections are within the (petro) chemical industry so you must be familiar with the do’s and the don’ts of the industry. If there is a problem with a tool, you are able to perform simple repairs on site.
- A level 4, post-secondary vocational education, direction Mechanical Engineering/ Electro/ Electronics/ Mechatronics;
- Experience in performing NDT-inspections;
- Good knowledge, in writing and reading, of the English languages;
- Knowledge of the German languages is a plus;
- Knowledge and experience with MS-Office;
- Knowledge of Visio is a plus;
- A valid UT Level 2 EN-ISO 9712 certificate;
- A valid EEMU-159, API 653 or API 570 certificate;
- Other qualifications like TOFD, PA, SRUT are a great plus;
- A valid VCA-full certificate;
- Living within driving distance from Oldenzaal (< 1,5 hours).
- A position in an international operating, customer orientated organization with as goal to become leader in every segment they are active;
- A professional organization with highly qualified colleagues;
- The opportunity to make a career within the company;
- Have the opportunity to increase your NDT knowledge by following trainings and taking courses;
- Working with high-end and specially developed tools.
Bedrijfsprofiel ROSEN Group
ROSEN is a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 4 decades, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with almost 4000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. They are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Their ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Rosen Group. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!