Once in a lifetime! We will be launching a new VR product line for first responders and need a Sales Specialist with experience to make this a success. If you have a passion for technology, are comfortable demonstrating and selling products to police / law enforcement professionals in the Netherlands and Europe, then we want to meet you.
Grow your sales career from our headquarters in Enschede, The Netherlands and work together with the developer teams at the office and our operations. You will be driving the business primarily in Europe: starting in the Netherlands and circling around our little country covering the other regions within the territory. You'll use your sales skills to expand our network and generate new sales predominately in the police / law enforcement markets.
Check our website for an impression of our existing line of products. After you respond, you'll get to hear more about the upcoming products.
- Drive sales growth and opportunities through in-person and virtual meetings.
- Present RE-liON at trade-shows and important networking events.
- Develop in-depth product knowledge to provide convincing demonstrations and learning opportunities for potential customers.
- Follow a structured and systematic approach using our CRM system to track progress and map out the road ahead.
- Write winning proposals.
- A commercial, enthusiastic mindset and the will to win.
- A completed commercial education at HBO level.
- At least 2 years of sales experience with excellent visible results to back this up.
- Understanding digital technology and willingness to learn more. Strong communication skills and driven in setting up and maintaining a large customer base.
- You connect easily with different kinds of people and are able to build and maintain long term relationships.
- You listen carefully in conversations, ask the right questions and then translate challenges into targeted solutions and strategies.
- You speak and write fluently in Dutch and English.
- Willingness to travel.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the 'blue' security sector.
- Speak and write German.
- Experience with other CRM sales tools like Salesforce.
- Experience with (serious) gaming/AR/VR and professional training.
- A challenging working environment with a lot of variety.
- The opportunity to develop your marketing skills and grow with our ambitious organization.
- A chance to constantly work with the latest technologies.
- A great compensation package that grows based on your results including a bonus when you reach your quotas.
- Independence and flexible working hours.
- An informal working atmosphere.
- A nice green office.
- Your own parking spot.
- Type of employment: preferred 40 hours.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of RE-liON in Twente! In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!