Tasks and responsibilities
- Set up, plan, execute and lead research projects to develop new products and applications.
- Design and execute experiments. Analyze, process and report results. Translate results into conclusions for stakeholders.
- Functionally lead interdisciplinary research project teams and participate in other research teams. Co-operate with external partners.
- Responsible for progress of innovation projects in terms of planning, technical & financial milestones. Providing periodic progress reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Actively contribute to filling the innovation funnel with new opportunities.
- Build and maintain a professional network with research institutes and universities, customers and supplier companies.
- MSc / PhD in (Bio) Process Technology, Chemical Engineering or Food/Dairy Technology.
- Minimum 5 years experience, preferably in water & wastewater, food & beverage, bio-tech and/or similar industry.
- Strong analytical skills, creativity, team player, hands-on and result oriented.
- Skilled in Research Project Management and in methods to structure research (e.g. Design of Experiments). Process design modelling is a plus.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal and written) in English. Dutch language proficiency is a plus.
- Full time contract, 40 hours per week
- Competitive salary based on relevant experience
- 27 holidays plus 13 ADV days
- Excellent benefits (CAO METALEKTRO) including 8% holiday allowance and PME pension scheme
- Flexible working hours and a good work/life balance.
- Passion, energy and fun in a creative team!
We believe the health of our world depends on reliable access to clean water. We design, manufacture and deliver a comprehensive range of smart, sustainable water solutions to homes, business and industry around the world. At Pentair, you work with passionate "solution finders" who are committed to the future and focused on creating a healthier world for everyone. At all of our 120 locations worldwide, our values guide us in creating innovative solutions to the world's water challenges. We bring water to life!
To learn more, visit www.Pentair.com and https://xflow.pentair.com/en
Diversity and Inclusion
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
- Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
- Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
- Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
- Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the University of Twente. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!