Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for Revenue growth from Dairy membrane solutions
- Develop partnerships with System Integrators and Large End Customers
- Providing technical and process support to customers
- Co-ordinating the Designing, conducting and analyzing of pilot trials
- Provides inputs related to New Product Development & Product Modifications to Product Management team
- Assist leadership team to define and implement the overall business strategy.
- Develops and maintains a strong relationship built on mutual trust, respect and cooperation with direct customers and other channel partners, distribution management and strategic accounts.
- Provides product and application expertise to customers, including troubleshooting and maintenance plans.
- Bachelor´s /master’s degree in Process Engineering, Dairy or Biotech Engineering, Food processing or a similar degree
- Extensive experience in process engineering in the dairy industry
- Advanced experience in membrane filtration-based separation technologies
- Fluent communication skills in English
- 3-5 years experience in sales management role.
- Specific Skills: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to make technical presentations.
- Ensure that all company and customer established procedures are followed.
- 50% travel required
- Leadership ability, including strong intellectual, strategic, and analytical ability. Uses sound judgment and fact-based problem solving.
- Strong technical skills and comprehension of complex applications
- Excellent relationship building skills. Strong teamwork and networking skills, including the ability influence, motivate and negotiate across diverse groups and teams. Able to interact effectively with people at all levels, including customers, co-workers, and suppliers.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
- Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
- Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
- Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
- Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Pentair. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working? You can do this by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!