- Setup, plan and execute innovation projects to develop new products and applications.
- Translate technical opportunities to concrete value proposition for our businesses cases showing benefits and risks.
- Responsible for the progress of the innovation projects portfolio in terms of planning, technical and financial milestones.
- Functionally lead interdisciplinary research project teams and participate in other research teams. These can be internal and external project teams.
- Lead the Enschede Innovation Center team and coach them to help them excel in their work.
- Link project plans and results to the company’s strategic objectives across multiple business units
- Provide periodic progress reports on the project to internal and external stakeholders.
- Build and maintain network by staying in contact within Pentair’s business units and Innovation Center as a whole.
- Build and maintain network by staying in contact with research institutes and universities, customers and suppliers.
- Responsible for filling the innovation funnel.
- Responsible for the transfer of opportunities to the Pentair new product development department.
- Professional and intellectual capacities at academic level obtained by education at Bachelors level in Engineering or Science (Masters or Ph.D. preferred).
- At least 10 years relevant working experience with technical knowledge in the field of water, wastewater, brewing, chemistry, dairy, food or comparable.
- Technology expertise and experience in Membranes and/or Advanced Filter Media preferred.
- Experience leadership preferred
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Dutch.
- We are looking for an Innovation manager that combines a firm knowledge base with enthusiasm, team spirit and creativity. You work independently, result oriented, decisively and you have a strong analytical working attitude.
In your team you work with and lead skilled professionals. It is your mission to bring the different talents together and let your team members develop themselves and grow as a person and within their field of expertise. Around you there is an experienced R&D team with whom you actively work together. Pentair will provide you with a competitive package and the challenge to be at the forefront of innovative solutions that help our clients to be the best they can be.
At Pentair, we believe the health of our world depends on reliable access to clean water. We design, manufacture and deliver a comprehensive range of smart, sustainable water solutions to homes, business and industry around the world. Whether it is improving, moving, or enjoying water, we help manage the world’s most precious resource. For our Treatment Technologies Innovation department, we are looking for an Technology Manager Innovation.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!