- Draft and execute the own part of the research project plan
- Responsible for the progress of the research (sub)project in terms of planning and technical and financial milestones
- Connect the results of various projects
- Create quality tests for QC to ensure product quality and contribute to solving production problems
- Register, process and interpret research data and draw conclusions from these data
- Make periodical reports on the progress of the project, both technically and financially
- Functionally lead interdisciplinary research project teams as well as participate in other research teams
- Maintain contact with (inter)national research institutes and universities
- Give lectures at conferences or seminars
- Prepare implementation in production of developed or improved products by proper documentation and presentation of results
- Keep close contact with production for product and process improvement projects
- PhD or Master Degree in Science
- Relevant working experience in an R&D environment
- Experience with/ knowledge of Research Project Management and methods to structure research Knowledge about membrane production, layer by layer (LBL), membrane filtration processes and polymer chemistry
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) in English.
- Good presentation skills
- We are looking for a Researcher that combines a firm knowledge base with enthusiasm, team spirit and creativity. Moreover, you are result oriented and have good organizational skills.
Pentair makes the most of life’s essential resources. From our residential and business solutions that help people move, improve and enjoy their water, to our sustainable innovations and applications, we deliver smart, sustainable solutions for life.
Pentair had revenue in 2020 of $3 billion, and trades under the ticker symbol PNR. With approximately 9,750 global employees serving customers in more than 150 countries, we work to help improve lives and the environment around the world. To learn more, visit Pentair.com.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!