The main role of the Manager ICT is to maintain, coordinate and develop our ICT infrastructure and to take on an active role on defining and rolling out OPRA’s digitalization strategy.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Determine how OPRA’s IT services, solutions, and infrastructure should be built
- Develop, implement & maintain IT Policy and align this policy with OPRA’s Business Strategy;
- Plan & execute yearly IT Budget;
- Responsible for Network and system administration, in collaboration with outsourcing partners
- Support business analytics and business intelligence
- Database and security administration
We are looking for a colleague with an open mind and vision on new digitalization topics. Someone who is result driven and wants to excel.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field;
- 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience within industry and production or service environment;
- Experience with implementation of new applications;
- Experience with MS Dynamics Finance & Operations is a plus;
- English and Dutch language and communication skills (verbal and writing);
- Attitude that matches with our company core values: Excellence, Customer Focus, Pride & Ownership, Team Spirit and Innovation.
OPRA’s products are high tech and our markets are global and exciting. You will be working at an international company of qualified and enthusiastic people from various disciplines and of many different nationalities. Fast decision making, short connections, innovation on every corner.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Joining an exciting journey
- An international work environment with knowledgeable colleagues.
- A role with a lot of flexibility and ownership
Bedrijfsprofiel OPRA Turbines
OPRA Turbines develops and manufactures advanced, clean, low emission gas turbines generating sets based on our own patented technology. Our key markets are 1.5-10 MW power generation solutions for oil and gas, marine and industrial customers. OPRA gas turbines are used for various applications such as power generation at oil fields, combined heat and power and waste-to-energy.
OPRA Turbines is accelerating its Digitalization Strategy, and is looking for an inspiring ICT Manager with a strong Vision to join the OPRA team. At OPRA Turbines, the IT landscape consists of a variety of business systems, digital engineering platforms, service tools and real-time data connections to our global installed base. You get the opportunity to determine and execute OPRA’s IT roadmap focusing on increased integration, connectivity and business intelligence.
OPRA is driving the World’s Energy Transition, and your contribution really matters! You have direct impact on the effectiveness and reliability of OPRA’s energy solutions to reduce carbon footprint in the power generation industry.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of OPRA Turbines. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!