As a Financial Accountant you will join the Finance & Administration department of OPRA Turbines, which exists of the Finance Manager, Financial Accountants, a Legal & Compliance Officer and Office assistant. In the position of Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for the preparation of the final accounts into financial statements of the company, to execute and optimize different financial processes. Moreover, you will be (trained to be) responsible for the payroll administration in the future.
You will be responsible for:
- Invoicing to customers for the different OPRA entities
- Accounts receivables reporting and follow-up on queries with project office and customers
- Intercompany payables & receivables plus monthly reconciliation
- Financial control on Work In Progress projects
- CBS & other governmental statistical reporting
- Prepare and review management reporting on weekly and monthly basis
- Monthly closing activities to secure in time reporting to MT and other stakeholders inside and outside of OPRA
- Budgeting & forecasting of projects, accounts and/or entities.
- Work in relation to financial audits
- Other tasks that occur from time to time to ensure timely and correct reporting
- There is a possibility to take over the salary administration of the group, therefore knowledge and/or a diploma on salary administration is an advantage when applying for this function
We are looking for a colleague that has a broad knowledge of Finance, and can complete difficult assignments independently. You are a specialist and recognize yourself in our core values: Excellence, Customer Focus, Pride & Ownership, Team Spirit and Innovation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting, finance, business or a related field;
- 3 years of experience (or more) in a similar role;
- Fluently speaks and writes Dutch and English;
- Stays ahead of new developments in the field of Finance and Salary administration.
- Important competences in this position are: result driven, innovation, accuracy, ownership, customer focus.
OPRA’s products are high tech and our markets are global and exciting. You will be working at an international company of qualified and enthusiastic people from various disciplines and of many different nationalities. Fast decision making, short connections, innovation on every corner.
- Competitive remuneration package and a clear path to grow within the company;
- Joining an exciting journey of a fast-growing organization;
- An international work environment with knowledgeable colleagues.
Bedrijfsprofiel OPRA Turbines
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of OPRA. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!