ESPS is looking for a PLC software engineer who is interested about robotics and production automation. Or as we call it: Robotimation. As a PLC engineer, you find it challenging to design and implement machine software. You are also able to program PLC's and PC’s and it is an advantage if you can also program robots and vision systems. You have a good feeling about how electrical hardware works (such as sensors, servos, interfacing with other systems) or you are even able to design hardware. You can work well with team members from similar and other disciplines and you enjoy putting the machine into operation at the customer. You are an organizational strong and guiding force who knows how to motivate the team. Under pressure, you maintain an overview and ensure coordination with the parties involved.
- Designing, programming / configuring, testing and commissioning control applications.
- Identifying, resolving and reporting control issues.
- Drafting, checking and / or revising technical and functional documentation.
- Attending design and progress discussions.
- You have obtained a bachelor or master degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics or equivalent.
- Industrial Automation, and / or Electrical Engineering.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Software Engineer.
- You have knowledge of PLCs such as Siemens, Beckhoff or similar.
- You have experience with modern programming languages such as Structured Text, C ++ and Python.
- You have knowledge of production automation.
- You are accurate and you have a healthy dose of perseverance.
What we offer
- Working within a young team and an informal atmosphere.
- Room for personal development.
- High degree of independence and responsibility.
- An engaged group of colleagues who want to realize it together
We are ESPS: an automation partner for smart integration of proven technologies. In over 20 years of working in production environments, we have gathered extensive knowledge on industrial robotics and automation. At ESPS we solve things with our practical, proven approach.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the ESPS. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!