As an Embedded Applications Software Engineer you:
- program both in high and low level, so an excellent command of C and C++ is a must. Beside this you have experience in systems modelling (UML) and Python.
- you have good knowledge of embedded platforms, Linux device drivers and microcontrollers.
- you are familiar with connectivity protocols like Zigbee , LoRa, Bluetooth etc.
On a daily basis you:
- translate the customers wishes into technical applications.
- develop the software and implement it together with your team.
- add value to the customer by further developing and optimizing existing methods/processes.
- you will keep the quality of the code great using automated tests.
- you will work in a multidisciplinary team in an agile/Scrum
We expect you to bring:
- a MSc. in Technical IT, Embedded Systems or a related field of studies.
- a minimum of 3 years of experience in Object-Orientated Software Engineering.
- experience in translating a technical design to implementation (experience with reading schematics).
- good knowledge of agile/scrum methods.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English.
We offer you:
- a permanent contract with a competitive salary.
- a variable bonus plan.
- a company car or mobility budget.
- flexibility in your secondary conditions.
- extensive internal training programs through our own Capgemini Engineering Academy, both on hard- and soft skills.
- work with topnotch high-tech companies, who work with the most advanced technologies.
- an InnovationLAB, completely facilitated by Capgemini Engineering, where you can work on your own creations, alone or together with colleagues with the same interests.
- a yearly personal innovation budget.
Location: Our headquarter for the Overijssel region is based in Zwolle and Hengelo, at this moment we have position in Apeldoorn/Hengelo/Almelo or Zwolle area. Please inform for more information.
Bedrijfsprofiel Altran Netherlands
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Capgemini Engineering. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!