As an Electronics Design Engineer you will:
- Design, develop, implement and test high performance inverters for aerospace applications and contribute to the development of the documentation required for certification;
- Facilitate the production of the inverters and provide support, both to customers and internally;
- Participate in R&D activities to further increase the inverters performance (SiC/GaN technology, high performance sensorless control techniques, optimization techniques, etc.);
- Work in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary, fast paced team that always pushes the limit of what is possible with high-speed inverters.
- A university degree (BSc, MSc) in electrical engineering with at least 2 years experience;
- Practical experience in the design, development and testing of printed circuit boards (PCBs);
- Working knowledge of schematic capturing and PCB layout techniques – preferably in Altium Designer;
- A desire to push the limits of current inverter design for high-speed electrical machines.
It is considered a plus if you have:
- Practical experience in the development of high frequency inverters for electric machines;
- Experience with PCB design conform the DO-254 standard;
- Knowledge of design life cycle and accompanying document
Interested in the above topic and eager to further develop yourself in this interest. You can work independently and perform different tasks, even though you’re a specialist. You have strong written and oral communication skills in both Dutch and English and you are able to share ideas and progress with the team to come to the best possible solution.
Their story starts in 1988. To begin with, they were a product group within Ultra-Centrifuge Nederland. Before they branded ourselves as Aeronamic, they were known as UCN Aerospace and Urenco Aerospace.
But they also have history before 1988. Their former mother company URENCO invented the world’s first ultra-centrifuge for uranium enrichment. This advanced knowledge was pivotal to achieving a top position in the world of high-speed rotating components and precision parts.
Since 1988, they’ve continued to evolve. This applies to both their products and their services; to managing the supply chain, adopting vertical integration, boosting productivity, and investing in innovation. In fact, this applies to everything they’ve ever done and to everything they still do. They have taken a leading position. Their chief aim is to be of service to system integrators, and they believe they can achieve more by doing less.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Aeronamic B.V. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working? You can do this by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!