As a Design Leader Electric Compressors you:
- Lead the compressor design team;
- Manage the design process of product and test rig development;
- Evaluate designs for technical compliance;
- Expedite hardware manufacture of products and test rigs;
- Are the technical point of contact to the customer.
- An academic training (MSc/PhD) in mechanical engineering or applied physics;
- Experience in managing a team of professionals;
- Proficient experience in mathematical modelling and simulation;
- Experience with products with a multi-disciplinary team (e.g. mechanical, electrical, etc.);
It is considered a plus if you have experience with:
- Project tools (e.g. MS Projects);
- Multiphysics modelling (e.g. Mathworks, Simulink, Simscape, Comsol, etc.).
Interested in the development of electric turbomachinery and associated test rigs. You are capable of motivating and leading a multi-disciplinary design team and have experience in devising and executing development programs. You’re a strong communicator in the Dutch and English language, both written and orally.
Their story starts in 1988. To begin with, they were a product group within Ultra-Centrifuge Nederland. Before they branded ourselves as Aeronamic, they were known as UCN Aerospace and Urenco Aerospace.
But they also have history before 1988. Their former mother company URENCO invented the world’s first ultra-centrifuge for uranium enrichment. This advanced knowledge was pivotal to achieving a top position in the world of high-speed rotating components and precision parts.
Since 1988, they’ve continued to evolve. This applies to both their products and their services; to managing the supply chain, adopting vertical integration, boosting productivity, and investing in innovation. In fact, this applies to everything they’ve ever done and to everything they still do. They have taken a leading position. Their chief aim is to be of service to system integrators, and they believe they can achieve more by doing less.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website ofAeronamic B.V. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working? You can do this by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!