As a Quality Engineer you are responsible for taking the lead in developing and maintaining tools for assuring the quality of production methods for Xsens product lines. You will set up automated test procedures and reporting, both in-house as well as working with subcontractors, to ensure that each product shipped, on a system level, meets the expected performance level with a sufficient degree of certainty.
You will work closely with the Lead Manufacturing Engineer on implementing the new or modifications to the existing Quality Assurance Protocol and productions methods as deemed necessary. You focus on ensuring that product quality risks are traced and quantified upfront to provide feedback during the product development and manufacturing phase.
An important and challenging part of the job is to perform SPC and develop automated quality inspections for the lean six-sigma environment. A large part of the Quality Assurance protocol is deployed and is part of the processes at Xsens’ manufacturing partners. The position therefore requires continuous interaction with our partners to get feedback and actively seeking to follow up on their feedback. You will be part of the Product Engineering Team, based in Enschede (the Netherlands).
- Conduct (D)FMEA and root cause analysis for projects.
- Collect data from reports and tests to identify trends and issues.
- Develop and implement test tooling for the production environment.
- Implement changes to quality processes to reduce defects.
- Take an active role in product compliance procedures.
- Actively follows-up as and when required on manufacturer interactions/evaluations/feedback.
- Actively searches for opportunities to reduce the yield loss and lower production costs.
- Perform SPC and develop new quality tools.
- Supports the Field Application Engineer with RMA’s and customer support.
Xsens is looking for a thorough Quality Engineer. Someone who thrives in an environment where your analytical thinking is highly appreciated.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Mechatronics or related
- Minimal 3 years of relevant experience
- Diagnostic Information Gathering
- Affiliation with statistics
- RMA Customer Orientation
- Interest in Quality Assurance
- Good communication skills
- High proficiency in Dutch and English
Xsens offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international company, with an attractive compensation package. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development. Full training in our products and services will be provided.
Bedrijfsprofiel Xsens Technologies B.V.
Xsens is more than a leading innovator in the field of 3D motion tracking technology. Working for Xsens is working with colleagues that are inquisitively and entrepreneurial by heart. Naturally, there is a high level of cooperation within our team. The team consists of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and driven to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for movement and technology.
Via onderstaande sollicitatie button kom je terecht op de site van XSens. Mocht de vacaturelink niet meer werken, dan is de vacature verlopen en kun je niet meer solliciteren. Wij proberen uiteraard ons vacaturebestand zo actueel mogelijk te houden. Wil je ons daarmee helpen en ons een bericht sturen als een link niet meer werkt?
Wil je op de hoogte blijven van andere interessante vacatures in Twente? Schrijf je dan in hier in!