Do you get thrilled by providing functional support for the use of IT systems? Do you have a background in Computer Science and the ability to translate business objectives into requirements? Are you interested to work for a growing and innovative high tech company, where people and fun are part of our core values? We'd love to have you!
The Application Manager is responsible for translating business objectives into requirements and specifications. You will maintain contact with the application owners, maps whether the software systems still meet the (future) needs and translate this into possible new solutions or proposals for improvement. In this role you are a sparring partner for automation issues throughout the whole organization and you have particular experience in the field of ERP, CRM and BI.
You will coordinate change projects for the existing Software Solutions within Xsens and take care of the functional coordination with the suppliers, the functional management of information systems and monitoring the ICT services. In this role you are also responsible for the adoption (and acceptance) within the organization of new IT systems and you are able to contribute to organizational changes and the consequences of this on the business systems.
You will be part of the IT team and report to the IT Manager. You will be based in Enschede, the Netherlands.
- Provide functional support for the use of the IT systems of Xsens, such as handling user questions or change requests and the functional management of applications (ERP, CRM, BI, Sharepoint, etc).
- Coordinate changes and follow up on support for Business Intelligence issues.
- Optimize business processes.
- Ensure the correct user skills: training / educate users regarding the use of applications.
- Document requirements and specifications and check the connection to business processes. Keep the applications used within Xsens up-to-date.
- Manage the users, master data and necessary licenses within for the information systems.
- Ensure that the correct software applications are installed in the right places
Xsens is looking for a proactive and decisive Application Manager. Someone who thrives in an environment where your analytical and problem solving skills are highly appreciated.
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems.
- Experience with ERP and CRM processes and/or ERP and CRM implementations.
- Knowledge of ASL, BiSL and Prince2 is a plus.
- Experience with the following IT solutions: SharePoint, Teams and Dynamics Business Central, Salesforce and Qlik Sense.
- Ability to translate business objectives into requirements
- Excellent proficiency in both English and Dutch
Bedrijfsprofiel Xsens Technologies B.V.
Xsens is more than a leading innovator in the field of 3D motion tracking technology. Working for Xsens is working with colleagues that are inquisitively and entrepreneurial by heart. Naturally, there is a high level of cooperation within our team. The team consists of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and driven to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for movement and technology. Xsens offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international company, with an attractive compensation package. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development. Full training in our products and services will be provided.
Via onderstaande sollicitatie button kom je terecht op de site van XSens. Mocht de vacaturelink niet meer werken, dan is de vacature verlopen en kun je niet meer solliciteren. Wij proberen uiteraard ons vacaturebestand zo actueel mogelijk te houden. Wil je ons daarmee helpen en ons een bericht sturen als een link niet meer werkt?
Wil je op de hoogte blijven van andere interessante vacatures in Twente? Schrijf je dan in hier in!