Your main tasks are managing, monitoring and further development of our global IT environment, network, servers and applications. You are responsible for the state-of-the-art infrastructure for multiple offices around the world as well as the pro-active management of our business-critical systems and processes.
One of the team’s current projects is the transition from a fully in-house server environment to a hybrid cloud IT infrastructure, in which you will fulfill an important role.
Together with the IT manager, IT Specialist, service desk employees and the different contracted IT service providers you ensure an excellent operation of the IT department and you contribute to our ambition to remain the leader in 3D tracking technologies and professional applications.
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial attitude who is not afraid to take responsibility. You are involved in the optimization of IT processes and structure. With your fresh approach and innovative ideas you are able to take the service to an even higher level.
- Provide optimal 2nd line service
- Global (worldwide) infrastructure and servers maintenance
- Monitoring the performance and capacity of IT systems
- Optimize processes and methods for the IT department
- Hardware Life-cycle management
- Automate reoccurring tasks
- Creating and updating technical and user documentation
- Create, update and deploy software packages and OS images
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Sciences
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience
- Experience with VMWare, Windows servers, and storage systems (NetApp and/or Equallogic)
- General knowledge of networks and firewalls
- Experience with O365 and Microsoft Azure is a strong plus
- Certifications in the field of Microsoft server, VMWare, ITIL and/or Prince2 are a strong plus
- Experience with Linux systems is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Flexibility in working hours, since we work globally
Xsens offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international company. Our team can be characterized as spontaneous and driven, with a passion for technology and a multicultural and multi-disciplinary environment. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Xsens. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!
7521 PR ENSCHEDE 088 - 9736 700