For ReadID’s success it is crucial that users find ReadID easy to use and also trust ReadID. We provide ReadID through a combination of lower-levels APIs, higher-level APIs that include the UI and white-labels apps. The higher-levels APIs and white-label apps implement our own best practice with respect to UX. Especially for customers that use the lower-level APIs we have to help customers with the UX. Part of the challenge is how to deal with the diversity in identity documents and mobile phones, for example, the location of the NFC antenna, and one-time users versus expert users.
As a Mobile UX specialist you are the lead in the development of the ReadID UX design, defining our best practice, continuously improve this and helping our customers. You work closely with users, mobile developers. product owners and UX leads from our customers.
Your daily responsibilities will be:
- Driving the overall UX design solutions based on usability, adoption, intuitiveness, consistency, delightfulness, business goals and implementability;
- Be accountable for the delivery, quality, and success of the user experience of ReadID throughout the entire lifecycle, including optimization and innovation with new features;
- Maintain and evolve our UX best practice, and communicate this internally and externally through slide decks, trainings and whitepapers;
- Work together with a broad team of software developers, research engineers and creatives to implement UX/UI designs;
- Evaluate the UX using a combination of in-depth user research and quantitative information available through Google Analytics and our own ReadID Analytics;
- Occasionally you’ll be involved in non-mobile UX design.
As a UX specialist you:
- Have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in industrial design, creative technology or comparable;
- Have a broad and demonstratable experience in mobile design;
- Are completely comfortable with tools in the Adobe Creative Cloud and tooling for wireframes and mockup;
- Have an explicit vision on usability, but are willing to balance your vision with practical restrictions;
- You speak English and Dutch fluently;
- You live near Enschede or are willing to move to the region;
- Feel passionate about the possibilities digital brings to society.
We offer a challenging job in which you can make a difference to reduce identity fraud and to enable digital transformation. You will be part of highly-skilled team of researchers, developers, architects, and UX designers.
InnoValor offers a competitive salary, and we top this with a performance base reward. We strongly feel that the work-private life balance is important, so you have some flexibility in working hours and working from home. Positions can also be done part-time (with a minimum of 32 hours per week, in principle). InnoValor has an employer financed pension scheme and you have the option of extended holidays. Of course, we provide you with a high-end laptop (choice of Windows or Macbook), accessories of choice and a mobile phone with subscription that you can you privately as well. The supply of great coffee, tea or latte, cookies, and soft drinks is virtually unlimited at the office.
InnoValor is a research-based consultancy and software company. We develop the award-winning and patented mobile identity verification software technology ReadID. ReadID leverages the NFC capability of smartphones to read and verify the RFIP chips that passports and other government-issued identity documents have. ReadID is the first and leading technology worldwide to do this. We have prominent customers including banks (ING, Rabobank, Norwegian DNB bank, de Volksbank), police (including Dutch police) and other governmental organizations (UK Home Office, Dutch CBR). We are looking for colleagues to extend and explore ReadID, contributing to fight identity fraud!
We started InnoValor five-year ago and are a privately-owned scale-up, growing fast. Our main office is in Enschede (Netherlands) and we have a location in Amersfoort. We are ISO27001 certified. Besides our product ReadID, we give advice in the area of digital innovation, focusing on digital agility and digital trust. The strongest growth is in the area of ReadID.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!