As a Financial Controller you will assist in preparing statements that follow all regulatory and accounting guidelines under the supervision of the controller. You will be responsible for the financial administration and supporting the controller for the recurrent closures.
As an effective Financial Controller, you have good knowledge and insights of accounting principles. You have a great eye for detail and good organizational skills. You must be reliable and able to carry our tasks autonomously and collaboratively.
The goal is to contribute to keep the accounting and financial processes of the company up to professional standard and ensure accurate financial reporting and control.
For this new position (36 – 40 hours) you will be posted in Haaksbergen, Netherlands.
- Support most aspects of accounting management (cost analyses, tax forms, reporting etc.)
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies with official guidelines and requirements
- Manage journal entries, invoices etc. and reconcile accounts for the recurrent closings
- Assist in the preparation of budgets or forecasts
- Support project administration by making cost- and project calculations
- Participate in preparation for various audits
- Assist with subsidy programs
- Analyzing and describing AO/IC- procedures and processes
- Development of reports for management or regulatory bodies
- Review the company’s accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances
- Degree in accountancy, finance
- Languages: Fluent English on a business level
- Experience as assistant controller or other similar position in an industrial environment
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office (especially excel)
- Affinity with automated IT systems
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, reporting etc.)
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
Bedrijfsprofiel Use System Engineering BV
In a world that is changing fast, the demand for innovative solutions is increasing exponentially. TKH Airport Solutions is developer of the Contactless Energy Data Distribution (CEDD) Airfield Ground Lighting. CEDD is going to change the way airports will invest in Airfield Ground Lighting (AGL), infrastructure forever. CEDD technology is smart, safe and sustainable. A disruptive, future proof technology that expands the AGL capability more than existing AGL technology.
We are a reliable partner with more than 50 years of experience in AGL. Therefore, we know how important safety is. With our CEDD-AGL solution, we seamlessly integrate the needs of airports with new technology.
Via onderstaande sollicitatie button kom je terecht op de site van USE System Engineering. Mocht de vacaturelink niet meer werken, dan is de vacature verlopen en kun je niet meer solliciteren. Wij proberen uiteraard ons vacaturebestand zo actueel mogelijk te houden. Wil je ons daarmee helpen en ons een bericht sturen als een link niet meer werkt?
Wil je op de hoogte blijven van andere interessante vacatures in Twente? Schrijf je dan in hier in!