- Work out employment contract under direction of the Manager HR & Payroll
- Monitoring contract terms
- Responsible for all administrative handling
- Supporting and guiding recruitment & selection
- Organizing and supervising onboarding of new employees
- Support in HR audit to maintain data accuracy standards
- Responsible for completing and keeping staff files up-to-date
- Maintain several overviews, spreadsheets, etc. containing personnel data
- Take care of a clear administration of sickness reporting towards the external Arbo service, etc.
- Responsible to execute administrative tasks with regard to the employee benefit package (Pension plan, collective medical insurance)
- Create reports or analysis for Manager HR & Payroll, or other Management Team members
- Transaction processing and preparation of the payroll
- Support Accounting department with Payroll activities
- Work out specific tasks given by the Manager
- Bachelor level in (personnel) administration
- Additional education about payroll practices
- Min. 2 years relevant work experience
- Accurate, attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of payroll administration
- Good knowledge of English and German (verbally and in writing)
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Sound knowledge of payroll system
- Service minded
- Good communication and social skills
The opportunity to join a global company with various logistic challenges all over the globe. A spider in the web role between departments locally and globally. Join a team that has a true passion for innovation and technology. Those passions resonate worldwide throughout all of UEI’s locations with talented employees.
Universal Electronics Inc. (NASDAQ: UEIC) is the worldwide leader in universal control and sensing technologies for the smart home. Its broad portfolio of patents includes QuickSet® software that utilizes the world’s most complete knowledge graph to detect and interact with thousands of entertainment and smart home devices. The company designs, develops, and manufactures innovative products that are used by the world’s leading brands in the audio, video, subscription broadcasting, connected home, home energy management, and mobile device markets. UEI’s many first-to-market innovations have helped transform the home entertainment control, home security, and home energy management and sensing industries.
Universal Electronics Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Bedrijfsprofiel Universal Electronics
Our vision is beyond a connected home, rather a smarter home where technology is your friend and not an obstacle. Consumer electronics is one of the fastest growing industries in the world. Trends in Technology change every season and new devices are making way into the homes of people faster than ever. Interacting with these devices is a challenge. Our team is focused on next generation distributed platforms for the connected home ecosystem; we solve real life problems and bring improvements to the masses. We are infatuated by technology; however only see it as the means and not the goal itself. We accept no boundaries and no problem should remain unresolved.
Our products and technologies are touched by well over 450 million people every week, and we’re just getting started! We design & developed an extraordinary number of products for the connected home, backed by a complete ecosystem of data driven software solutions & cloud services for connected devices from leading brands in mobile, gaming and consumer electronics segments!
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!
7521 PT ENSCHEDE 053 - 4888 000