Your responsibilities as a Software Developer consist of activities related to the development, maintenance, testing and support of TriboForm's software products. These include:
- Implementing new front-end (C# .NET) and back-end (C#, C/C++ and Fortran) functionalities based on questions from the organization or the customer
- Converting these questions into logical and easy-to-use solutions
- Planning, coordinating and implementing new developments
- Performing an internal assessment of new developments to ensure the quality of the software
- Performing an external assessment in consultation with the customer to further optimize the developed product
- Offering technical support, both internally (within the organization) and externally (for end users and customers)
Education and experience
- Completed education in the field of Computer Science or Information Technology (higher professional education or university level)
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with .NET C# interface development
- Knowledge of and experience with C / C++ / Fortran
- Affinity with advanced visualization technology is an added advantage
- Organised, analytical way of working
- Strong self-motivation and able to work in a small team
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Able to manage various projects
- Fluent command of the English language (written and oral)
- Knowledge of Dutch and German is an added advantage
We are offering you an exciting challenge in an innovative, international environment. We look forward to your application (motivation letter and CV) by e-mail. For more information, please contact Jan Harmen Wiebenga.
Bedrijfsprofiel TriboForm Engineering
TriboForm Engineering is a software company that develops and markets software for die engineering and simulation to the automotive industry. TriboForm has joined the AutoForm Group in 2016, now jointly offering its products to all of the Top 20 global automotive OEMs and hundreds of suppliers of stamping parts and tooling equipment. The AutoForm software is being used for die engineering and sheet metal forming simulation, to carry out feasibility studies, generate tooling concepts and optimize processes. The TriboForm software forms an integrated product of AutoForm and is used for the simulation of friction and lubrication conditions in sheet metal forming simulations. The TriboForm team consists of a young group of 6 people, working closely together to develop and market the TriboForm software. In recent years, TriboForm has been honored with several start-up awards in recognition of the company’s innovative product and growth in the automotive industry. Now that TriboForm has become part of the AutoForm Group, a Swiss based company with more than 400 employees worldwide, we face the challenge to sell TriboForm globally. For our TriboForm software development team in Enschede, The Netherlands, we are looking for a:
Via onderstaande sollicitatie button kom je terecht op de site van TriboForm Engineering. Mocht de vacaturelink niet meer werken, dan is de vacature verlopen en kun je niet meer solliciteren. Wij proberen uiteraard ons vacaturebestand zo actueel mogelijk te houden. Wil je ons daarmee helpen en ons een bericht sturen als een link niet meer werkt?
Wil je op de hoogte blijven van andere interessante vacatures in Twente? Schrijf je dan in hier in!