In this function, you are responsible for the smooth introduction of new products into production as well as for continuity of existing products. You have a great knowledge of our products and their internal components and will be the first line responder for technical questions from colleagues.
What you will do:
- Become the primary knowledge base with regards to products and their components
- Be the first line responder to technical questions from colleagues and (indirect) customers
- Keep existing product documentation up-to-date, taking feedback from colleagues in manufacturing into account
- Responsible for a smooth and efficient transfer of a design from R&D to manufacturing
- Support in production work when required
- Support in purchasing and planning
- Have a flexible, professional and critical attitude
What we are looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- One or more years of experience in similar position is a plus
- Good computer and documentation skills
- Experience in working under a quality system and knowledge of medical equipment / applications is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Problem-solving skills and maintaining a helicopter view of all tasks
- Team player
We offer a challenging position in a small and close-cooperating team. You work together with colleagues from operations and development. Communication lines are short, and we encourage people to think outside the box and be pro-active. You have space to develop your technical skills and get more experience with assembly and testing of medical equipment.
Twente Medical Systems International B.V. (TMSi), a company based in Oldenzaal, the Netherlands, is specialized in the development, production and sales of high-quality medical devices for electrophysiological measurements. The systems are used in clinical research and medical diagnosis at universities, hospitals and other research centers. TMSi sells its products worldwide directly or via distributors.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of TMSI. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!