Your work will cover the full spectrum of activities, from development to product realization.
As Technical Project Manager you are responsible for translating customer requirements into a development management plan that will then be used as a common thread for the execution of the activities. Within this scope, you and the System Engineering Architect are responsible for organizing the project, processes and deliverables within given time and money; the System Engineering Architect is technically responsible for the chosen solution, implementation and realization of this.
- Are you an experienced technical project manager and looking for a next step? You are not senior yet, but are cut out for this and willing to develop yourself in this profession?
- You have strong project management skills and experience in high tech industry or similar;
- You are a team player with strong dedication to achieve common team goals;
- You have a “can-do” and “why-not-this” mentality: entrepreneurial, flexible and open mindset;
- You are an enthusiastic and persistent personality with good communication skills;
- You are fluent in English.
- An interesting job within a nice team in an international high-tech environment;
- Room for and attention to personal development and personal initiative;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical, managerial, commercial or international level;
- An open and flexible work environment where a good work-life balance is considered important;
- A pleasant workplace in "the best building in the Netherlands" (Public’s Choice Award, 2015) with our own Starbucks corner;
- Excellent work conditions, with 40 holidays a year, among other benefits
- Location of the function is in Hengelo, The Netherlands.
Bedrijfsprofiel Thales Nederland
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our achitects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
With 80.000 talents working in 68 countries, we are one of the biggest high-tech employers in the field of safety and security. In the Netherlands, where 2000 employees are based, we are located in four cities: Huizen, Delft, Eindhoven and Hengelo (HQ). Together with an extensive ecosystem of knowledge partners, customers and suppliers, we work on radars for naval vessels, cyber security solutions, transportation systems, communication equipment for land forces, cryogenic cooling solutions and research & development for radar tech (in collaboration with TU Delft).
The Radar Engineering Group performs all system engineering activities for the realization of radar and sensor products for naval ships
Via onderstaande sollicitatie button kom je terecht op de site van de Thales. Mocht de vacaturelink niet meer werken, dan is de vacature verlopen en kun je niet meer solliciteren. Wij proberen uiteraard ons vacaturebestand zo actueel mogelijk te houden. Wil je ons daarmee helpen en ons een bericht sturen als een link niet meer werkt?
Wil je op de hoogte blijven van andere interessante vacatures in Twente? Schrijf je dan in hier in!