- Set-up, plan and execute experiments, related to membrane separation/filtration research on different scales (from lab to industrial scale);
- Process and report test results and advise on further experimental program;
- Validation of methods, results and test equipment;
- Design, install and/or modify new equipment/test lines when needed;
- Participate in various project teams. Co-operate with external partners such as customers, suppliers, research institutes and universities.
- Professional and intellectual capacities at bachelor level (obtained by either education or working experience);
- Education in the field of Chemical Engineering or Process Technology;
- At least 5 years relevant working experience;
- Working experience with membrane separation/filtration is a strong plus;
- Good knowledge of statistics is a plus;
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) in English. Experience in co-operation with external partners;
- Team player, flexible, methodological, hands on and result oriented.
At Pentair, we believe the health of our world depends on reliable access to clean water. We deliver a comprehensive range of smart, sustainable water solutions to homes, business and industry around the world. Our industry leading and proven portfolio of solutions enables people, business and industry to access clean, safe water, reduce water consumption, and recover and reuse it. We help ensure water is clean when returned to the environment. Whether it’s for fitness and fun, healthier homes, better flood control, safer sky rises, more sustainable ways to farm, or safe drinking water for those who need it most, we won’t stop until the world’s water is managed the best way possible.
From approximately 130 locations in 34 countries, Pentair’s 10,000 employees are united in our unwavering belief that the future of water depends on us. Our 2018 revenue was $3.0 billion, and we trade under the ticker symbol PNR.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Pentair. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!