Our Sales Team for Austria and Switzerland is growing and starting new collaborations with more and more restaurant partners. Thus, we are looking for a strong team leader. You will work closely with the Sales Manager and take over the guidance of the team in our office in Enschede (NL).
- Leading the team of 4 Inside Sales Assistants and 2 After Sales Assistants disziplinarily and functionally
- Constantly keeping an eye on the sales KPIs in order to fulfill the quantitative and qualitative sales targets together with your team
- Together with your team you regularily discuss the statistics in order to see where you have room for improvement and can introduce process improvements
- Creatively thinking about options to further increase the growth
- Spotting potentials within the team and facilitating their development
- Liaising between the team and other departments
- A dynamic, responsible and successful team leader
- Goal-oriented, foused and get motivated by hitting or even over-achieving the targets
- With your positive and convincing personality it is easy for you to motivate and inspire others
- Excellent communication skills and a structured way of working
- University degree or a commercial apprenticeship
- Work experience of +5 years in a commercial role
- You speak German on a native level and are fluent in English
- Experience in leading a team
- Online affinity and knowledgeable in sales controlling and reporting systems
- Hands-on mentality and team player
- Great sense of humor
- A job in a young, dynamic and international company with flat hierarchies
- Short decision-making processes and space for your own initiatives
- Outstanding (international) events such as a summer party, our annual ski trip with the entire company and much more!
- Fresh fruits, vegetables and delicious coffee
- After-work drinks with the entire office on Friday
- A lively atmosphere in the office
- Corporate subsidy for your retirement
- Subsidy to your daily travel expenses
- Language courses
Bedrijfsprofiel Takeaway.com Central Core B.V.
Takeaway.com wants to make lives easier by providing the best food-ordering platform for all delivery needs – whether you are at home and craving your favorite pizza from an Italian restaurant or at work without the time to go out and grab a bite to eat. Online food ordering is a fast-paced and highly competitive environment, and our current success is proof that we have made the right decisions in the past – and, most importantly, that we bring the right people on board! Under Takeaway.com’s orange roof, we mix together 11 food-ordering websites, 6 offices and with 25 different nationalities facing common challenges and working towards common goals. Nonetheless, having our Takeaway.com house in order is not enough: we want to keep building to make it bigger, better, stronger and more beautiful! And this is where you come in: that extra ingredient that makes our multicultural meal the talk of taste buds around town. Are you ambitious, hands-on, team-oriented, and a lover of food and fun? Then our front door is wide open to welcome you. And we promise you this: you will not only help others enjoy food at home, you yourself will feel at home! If you are ready to join us under our Takeaway.com roof, please have a look at our current vacancies below to find the tastiest position for you!
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Takeaway.com in Twente! In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!