What you'll do:
As our Senior Software Developer, you’re going to play a leading role in rebuilding our platform.
Where possible, you’re going to be creating a Microservices Architecture, working with frameworks like Laravel and Symfony. But you’re also confident refactoring legacy code and existing APIs – to ensure we’re able to rebuild the platform without disrupting things for our customers.
Taking the Domain-driven design (DDD) approach, you’re able to capture the domain model, embed it in code and keep it secure. As a multi-faceted developer, you also have a good understanding of how to implement SOLID design principles.
The next key ingredient? You’ll be running Tests and Metrics, and Integration - as well as Consumer Driven Contracts. As a proactive senior in the team, you’ll also help introduce new technologies.
While you’re able to work autonomously, we’re also looking for someone who relishes the opportunity to work as part of a talented team.
Are you the one?
So, you’re ready to add the perfect ingredients to our new platform? That’s great. But can you also deliver:
- 3+ years’ experience in PHP or other software development roles is preferable
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in IT or a similar field
- Strong knowledge of Docker, Marathon, or Kubernetes
- Ability to undertake a range of automated testing
- Natural collaboration skills and an enjoyment of group projects
- Confident using REST APIs.
Here's our offer
That’s what we’re looking for from you. Here’s a flavour of what you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary
- A high level of autonomy and opportunity to develop your role
- Great company events like our summer party and snow event
- Dynamic work environment in our Enschede tech hub (did we mention the new office?)
- Relocation support for candidates moving to the Netherlands
- Contributions to travel costs and ordering lunches
Bedrijfsprofiel Takeaway.com Central Core B.V.
With customers in over 100 cities across 11 countries, Takeaway.com are delivering the food our people love. In the third quarter of 2019, we took 41.9 million orders across our platform, from a light lunch salad to döner for dinner!
But in truth, what really drives us is tech innovation. While our partner restaurants get busy in the kitchen, it’s our software that connects the customer with their delicious dishes. And much of it happens in our new office here in Enschede!
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of TakeAway. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!