Your job As team member of the "Coordination and Administration" team, you are responsible for solving tickets in our support system. You are constantly searching for solutions on different questions. You are the first point of contact for internal customers, and at all times you are a helpful professional to them.
- Accept, register and analyse 1st line support tickets
- Take care of incidents which have a solution which is described
- Transfer tickets to the 2nd line teams and follow the ticket until it is solved
- Take ownership over tickets which are escalated to other teams, so stakeholders are informed continuously over their ticket
- Maintaining knowledge base and self-servicedesk
- Maintaining documentation and asset systems.
- You have affinity with IT and want to develop yourself as an IT professional
- You are communicative and approachable as a person for internal and external clients
- You have experience with a ticketing system
- you have experience with a service desk application
- You are fluent in English (Other languages like Dutch and German are a plus)
- Our offer competitive salary
- A challenging work environment with the possibility to develop your IT knowledge and grow professionally
- A job at a fast expanding eCommerce organisation with a flat hierarchy Awesome team events such as the summer party or our annual ski trip!
Bedrijfsprofiel Takeaway.com Central Core B.V.
Whether it’s party-night pizza or superb salads, we keep millions of food-lovers happy. Having expanded as Just Eat Takeaway.com, we’re now delivering in 24 countries worldwide – from the Netherlands to New Zealand.
But the secret to our growth isn’t food, it’s people. From marketing maestros to tech specialists and analytics experts, our international teams give us the ingredients for success.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of TakeAway. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!