You’ll be a part of the team that deals with anything related to infrastructure within Takeaway. These environments are extremely diverse, as you’ll be dealing with networks, Linux environments, and Windows environments in different architectural perspectives, like monolithic and microservice architectures. Your main role in this job is to offer advice on both existing and new environments and be a part of maintaining and creating security architectures and solutions for the infrastructure within the company. Here’s a flavour of the tasks you could take on in this team.
- Design and configuration of security principals within existing and/or new environments
- Reviewing and improving upon current security measures within any of the specializations in the team
- Creating and improving on proactive monitoring relevant to security of the environments and/or specific applications
- Improving security in working methods that the department uses (e.g. auditable methods of working, concealing secrets in infra-as-a-code codebase)
- Building and maintaining intrusion detection systems
- Reviewing and improving security policies in e.g. firewalls and loadbalancers
- Designing and implementing security structures and tools
- Investigation and remediation of security incidents within the infrastructure
- Organizing automated security audits
You enjoy working in a dynamic environment and you’re passionate about technology. And you are able to focus on key issues and the details that come with it. Driven by innovation, leadership, you take ownership for results while setting the right environment for teams and people to excel. This is you:
- 5 years of relevant work experience in System Operations with a big focus on security or the other way around
- Strong knowledge of IT architectures (both cloud and on-prem)
- Excellent understanding of security concepts and practice
- Extensive experience with networking
- Extensive experience with Linux and Windows administration
- Extensive experience with scripting (e.g. bash, powershell, python)
- Experience with intrusion detection and prevention
- Experience with log aggregation (e.g. graylog, splunk)
- Advanced Git knowledge
- Extensive experience with infra-as-a-code (e.g. puppet, ansible, terraform)
- Excellent understanding of cryptography and cryptographic solutions
- You have worked extensively in cross-platform environments, including Windows, Mac, and Linux systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both spoken and written in English
- A systematic problem-solving approach, sense of ownership, pragmatic creativity and results and output-driven
- The ability to navigate through ambiguity and to manage multiple project assignments and teams simultaneously in a hyper-growth environment
- The ability to work autonomous and being responsible for your own work and projects
What we offer:
- Being part of a dynamic and international e-commerce company with flat hierarchies
- Joining an international and professional team
- Nobody owns code in our company, so you are free to contribute to any project
- We offer a schooling budget that allows you to attend conferences and Workshops, we encourage you to not only develop apps but also yourself
- Competitive salary and contribution to your pension plan
- A laptop with your desired OS
- Awesome team events and global gatherings, such as our annual ski trip and summer event at the beach!
Bedrijfsprofiel Takeaway.com Central Core B.V.
Whether it’s party-night pizza or superb salads, we keep millions of food-lovers happy. Having expanded as Just Eat Takeaway.com, we’re now delivering in 24 countries worldwide – from the Netherlands to New Zealand. But the secret to our growth isn’t food, it’s people. From marketing maestros to tech specialists and analytics experts, our international teams give us the ingredients for success.
Our Enschede office is a hub for tech talent and IT specialists. Based in a lively part of the city, close to a range of amenities and within walking distance of Enschede Central station, we think it could be the best spot in town.
At Takeaway.com we believe that IT security is fundamental to create an environment with the integrity, confidentiality, and availability that we want for our customers, partners, and ourselves.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of TakeAway. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!