As our Partner Services Coordinator, you’ll manage a pool of restaurants for our Dutch brand (Thuisbezorgd.nl), helping develop their success on our platform.
That means communicating with restaurant owners to ensure they understand the benefits and promotions we’re offering. You’ll also be using your powers of persuasion, upselling restaurant merchandise which helps boost the visibility of our Thuisbezorgd.nl brand.
Want to collaborate with a range of other teams at Takeaway.com? Then you’re in the right place! You’ll deal with our Logistics experts to solve any issues and support the Marketing department to set up publicity opportunities like magazine features and interviews.
We’re also expecting you to bring passion and knowledge regarding industry trends. To put our own flavour into an old phrase: “You don’t have to love food to work here, but it helps!”.
You’ll also be working solo – and alongside the Partner Services team – on projects. We’re also counting on you to analyse the important data and deliver your findings to other team members and the restaurants in your pool.
Think you’ve got the ingredients for this position? That’s great! But can you also score for the following points:
- Previous experience in sales or partnerships roles is a big plus – though not essential
- Perfect Dutch language skills (spoken and written), and a good level of English
- A proactive attitude and a business-focused mindset
- Working knowledge of G Suite and Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills
Here’s our offer:
That’s what we need from you. But here’s what you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary
- Great workplace events like our summer party and snow event
- Contribution towards travel costs and ordering lunches
- A contribution to your pension plan
- A dynamic, sociable workplace in Enschede (did we mention the new office?!)
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
Bedrijfsprofiel Takeaway.com Central Core B.V.
Here at Takeaway.com, we’re delivering delicious food to customers in 11 countries and over 100 cities – from Brussels to Breda. Whether they need hamburgers in a hurry or it’s a night in with nachos, we’ve got them covered.
So much has changed since our start-up days back in 2000, but a few things have remained the same. One is the friendly, family feel within our offices. Another – our mission to bring the best restaurants onto our platform. Speaking of which…
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of TakeAway. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!