The Workforce Management Analyst part of the Workforce Management team generating forecasts and schedules which are targeted to meet Customer Service KPIs along with making that schedules are prepared within labour law boundaries.
We're also counting on you to:
- Create multi-channel agents' schedules for different time zones targeting to achieve service level agreements;
- Forecast both short and long-term staffing needs against volumes of calls/non-calls activities;
- Monitor performance, agent productivity and schedule adherence and make real-time adjustments in staffing assignments;
- Administer contact centre applications including functionalities of Workforce Management, real-time monitoring tools and reporting tool;
- Compile ad hoc reporting as needed to support contact centre goals;
- Update the WFM with exception entries related to agent attendance, shifts preferences, any planned training or meetings or breaks so that the official schedule is populated with the most accurate info.
- 2 years experience in real-time management or forecasting;
- Experience in a Customer Service position;
- Capacity planning experience is preferred;
- Experience with WFM software is preferred;
- Good working knowledge of Excel and other windows-based programs;
- Fluency in English is required, German is a plus.
- Competitive salary;
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional;
- Working in a fast-growing eCommerce company with flat hierarchies;
- Contribution to travel costs;
- Great team and company events, including our annual international trips;
- Fresh fruit, coffee, and mint tea as much as you like;
- Takeaway Pay budget (lunch vouchers for our platform) plus regular meal vouchers.
Bedrijfsprofiel Takeaway.com Central Core B.V.
From burgers in Breda to sushi in Soest, people across the Netherlands order their favourite dishes with us every day. It’s one of 11 countries where we’re making mealtimes quick, easy and delicious!
But our success isn’t all about food. Perhaps the biggest ingredient is customer service. With millions of food-lovers ordering with us every week, we’re dedicated to giving them the very best. That’s where you come in…
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!