As our C++ developer, you’ll focus on improving and optimising the primary sending method for supporting our restaurants. That means building new components and features used by our partners across a number of international markets.
Working as part of a talented scrum team, you’ll help us create a vision for how to make the product even more user-friendly and effective. Focusing on the client-side, you’ll also be:
- Liaising with developers on the server-side to ensure features are smoothly rolled out
- Cross-compile on several types of hardware, working within the QT framework
- Flexible - after all, you’re dealing with a scalable project in an ever-changing industry
- 2+ years’ experience in C++ or other Software Development roles - strong working knowledge of C++ is essential
- Experience working with any of Kafka, RabbitMQ, Kotlin, or Java and SpringBoot is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a relevant field
- Fluent English language skills (written & spoken). Dutch is an added bonus
- Good communication skills and the ability to collaborate well with colleagues
- Enjoy working in a Scrum environment as part of an international team
- Based in the Netherlands with a valid work permit
- Competitive salary
- The chance to make an international impact with a cutting-edge product
- Brilliant company events, including our annual Summer Party
- A dynamic, friendly workplace in Enschede (you’ll be based in our stylish new office!)
- A pension plan in which we pay 60%
- Office perks: Delicious tea and coffee, frequent drinks events, Xbox...and much more
- Contribution to travel costs and ordering lunches
Bedrijfsprofiel Takeaway.com Central Core B.V.
Whether it’s noodles in the Netherlands or pizza in Poland, millions of food-lovers across 11 countries order delicious dishes on our platform every single week. But what really drives us here at Takeaway.com is tech.
While our partner restaurants focus on the food, our Enschede tech teams are busy finding innovative ways to ensure everything runs smoothly for our customers, restaurants and colleagues. That’s why we need you….
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here!