As a QA Automation Engineer, you’ll develop our test automation suite. You will carry out manual and automated tests for web applications. This gives you the chance to clearly define what needs accomplishing and the testing approach to reach your goals. But you won’t be the only chef in the kitchen. You’ll also work closely with developers to create and review tests for new features.
With your hands-on approach, you’re able to play a major part in our software development life cycle (SDLC). In addition to helping produce high-quality, low-cost software, you’re also involved in non-functional testing, to ensure our systems and applications are working nicely.
- 5+ years experience in QA Automation roles
- You bring hands-on working experience in test automation of web applications
- Knowledge of how to run a web test automation in a pipeline using tools like GitLab CI, Travis CI or Jenkins
- Experience with technologies such as CodeceptJS, Selenium, Cypress, TestCafe, WebdriverIO or Nightwatch
- You are self-motivated, highly driven and unafraid of repetitive work
- You have English communication skills (written and spoken)
- You approach your job with an open mind, both towards technologies as well as towards people
- You relish working in a team and enjoy collaborating and sharing knowledge with your peers
- You are persistent and resilient – the more difficult the challenge, the more motivated you are to sink your teeth into it
- You are relentlessly curious and demonstrate initiative to continuously improve yourself and us
- You hold an academic degree in Computer Science or have acquired equivalent expertise (e.g. ISTQB certificate)
You’ll get a competitive salary, but that’s just for starters. We’re also serving up top events like our annual snow holiday and summer party. And there’s a sociable, collaborative vibe in our Enschede office that we’re pretty proud of.
Bedrijfsprofiel Takeaway.com Central Core B.V.
From perfect pizzas to sumptuous salads, we’re uniting our customers with the food they love. Right now, Takeaway.com are delivering tasty treats in around 100 cities – from Tilburg to Tel Aviv.
Based in our Enschede tech hub (did we mention the new office?!), our QA Automation Engineer will add another crucial ingredient to our strategy with their continuous testing skills.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Takeaway. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!