You’re a data-driven thinker, identifying opportunities and proposing action to your team and external stakeholders. That means taking an innovative approach to improving our business – combining your expertise on data-gathering with your strategic skills.
As a good communicator, you’re able to quickly understand any issues and questions stakeholders have and give them straightforward advice and useful solutions. You’ll also assist your team members in getting the most out of data and analytics tools.
Being our analytics ace also means you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Design measurable metrics and KPIs to help support our stakeholders
- Develop reports using BI tools and languages like Tableau, Amazon Redshift SQL and Python - helping stakeholders track their achievements
- Act as an expert and first point of contact for behavioural analysis
- Create a tracking plan to understand how the product is used by CS agents
- 3+ years’ experience as a Web Analyst, Product Analyst or similar
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and BI – especially Tableau and Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of another data analytics tool, e.g. R, Python
- Confident doing in-depth analyses, including examining our funnel of key workflows
- Good communicator who enjoys being part of a team environment
- Fluent English language skills (written & spoken).
- Opportunity to make a major impact as part of a globally-renowned brand
- Possibilities to strengthen your skills and grow in the role
- Being part of a new, young, professional and international team
- A vibrant office location in Enschede,
- 26 days of vacation
- Internal as well as external schoolings and conferences
- Hackathons and prototyping of new solutions.
Bedrijfsprofiel Takeaway.com Central Core B.V.
Since our first delivery way back in 2000, we’ve transformed from a small attic business to a food-delivery powerhouse, serving up millions of tasty treats every week across 11 countries.
But the secret of our growth isn’t food. It’s tech. Across our Berlin tech hub, everyone from software engineers to product analysts and IT support specialists help give our customers and colleagues everything they need.
Your new team:
Within Back Office we provide high-quality products and services to empower our colleagues to work better and more efficiently, and to enable the growth of our platform and company. Our main product is used by almost 3000 employees in 10 countries and supports all Takeaway.com departments.
Together with your teammates of the Back Office Platform team in Enschede, you are responsible for the best possible user journey in our internally used Content Management System. You will be part of a multidisciplinary Product team consisting of frontend and backend developers, Quality Assurance, UX/UI researchers/designers, a Product Owner and Scrum Master.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Takeaway. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!