As a Technical Communicator, you are part of our S3 Documentation team. This team is responsible for all documentation, visuals, and training material regarding Sqills’ international software platform. In the role of Technical Communicator, you develop and rewrite the user- and training documentation for S3 Passenger in English. The documentation and instructions are set up in close collaboration with the rest of your S3 Documentation team. You are expected to keep up to date with the latest developments in technical writing in order to keep innovating. Introducing new knowledge, methods, and ideas is an important part of your job.
Within Sqills, development is a constant process. As a Technical Communicator, you have a very important role in optimising our business with regard to user explanation, instructions, and offering feedback from a user’s point of view.
Together with you, we want to further expand and optimise our software documentation!
Our ideal candidate has:
- A completed HBO / WO education;
- Experience in writing, editing, researching, and planning (structured) user / software documentation;
- Excellent English grammar and communication skills;
- Experience or affinity with software development;
- Experience with the development of e-learning is a plus;
- Experience with principles of technical communication, such as methods, techniques, and tools in the field of writing technical documentation;
- The ability to interpret technical system specifications.
At Sqills it is our mission to become the leading software supplier for the public transport market. We sell and implement S3 Passenger, our own SaaS booking and reservation system, all over the world.
This mission starts with people, people with ambition, people like you. Because if you are someone with ambition, someone who wants to grow, we will offer you the chance to prove yourself. Keep reading and see if Sqills is the right fit for you – and if you are the right fit for Sqills!
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Sqills. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!