You ensure that the documentation used by the customer is kept up to date. New features are recorded by you in such a way that the customer can understand them. When a question requires a different expertise, you know how to gather the necessary information so one of the development teams can develop a solution.
What are your responsibilities?
- Quickly and adequate answering of functional and technical questions from our customers and consultants;
- Maintaining our training environment;
- You stay up to date on the changes/improvements of our software, to be able to help the customer as adequately as possible;
- Keeping and updating all documentation regarding our S3 passenger software product in the most user-friendly way possible.
You have a customer-oriented attitude, you enjoy helping people. You always have a clear overview of everything, even when others have already lost it. The terms SLA, cache, load balancer, log file, API and debug are things you dream about.
- Bachelor or master’s degree;
- Experience in a similar position is a benefit;
- Customer-oriented skills;
- Analytical thinking skills;
- A strong dose of inquisitiveness and curiosity;
- Experience with Jira and Confluence is a benefit;
- Excellent communicative and customer-oriented skills in both Dutch and English (French is a benefit).
At Sqills it is our mission to become the leading software supplier for the public transport market. We sell and implement S3 Passenger, our own SaaS booking and reservation system, all over the world.
This mission starts with people, people with ambition, people like you. Because if you are someone with ambition, someone who wants to grow, we will offer you the chance to prove yourself. Keep reading and see if Sqills is the right fit for you – and if you are the right fit for Sqills!
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Sqills. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!