What will you do?
As a Software Tester you are responsible for writing, reviewing and executing manual and automated test plans and test cases. You will set up functional, performance, and security tests using various tooling (i.e. Postman, Gatling, Behat, Cucumber). The Sqills test team is ambitious and eager to work in progressive way, using the latest tooling, languages and processes.
What does a Software Tester do at Sqills:
- You will be working in a Scrum or Kanban team together with developers and analysts on one of the components of our software suite;
- You develop automated tests in, for example, PHP, Kotlin, Ruby or Java(script);
- You make sure that developers get feedback about any regression errors as quickly as possible. You do by working closely with the development process when testing;
- You automate GUI tests and/or API tests, you set up performance tests and carry out security tests;
- You document test results and report them to the team and stakeholders;
- You continuously investigate whether improvements can be made to working methods, processes, and tooling in order to improve the quality of S3 Passenger.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree in both working and technical proficiency (e.g. HBO ICT, Computer Science, Business Intelligence, Technical Management);
- Knowledge of testing techniques and test methods such as ISTQB or TMap;
- Affinity with the technical side of software testing (Programming, Continuous Integration/Delivery));
- Knowledge of test automation with, for example, Selenium or Cypress is a plus;
- Knowledge of programming languages (PHP, Java, Scala, Ruby, etc.) is a plus;
- Knowledge of database systems (MySQL / Oracle / PostgreSQL) is a plus;
- You feel at home in an Agile working environment and embrace concepts such as DevOps;
- You are interested in the latest developments in your field and enjoy learning;
- Good communication skills and fluent in both Dutch and English.
At Sqills it is our mission to become the leading software supplier for the public transport market.
We sell and implement S3 Passenger, our own SaaS booking and reservation system, all over the world.
This mission starts with people, people with ambition, people like you. Because if you are someone with ambition, someone who wants to grow, we will offer you the chance to prove yourself. Keep reading and see if Sqills is the right fit for you – and if you are the right fit for Sqills!
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Sqills. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!