To ensure that suppliers consistently provide quality and service in the most efficient way and to the quality standard required by Sensata Technologies.
- Provides active support during the supplier selection process (Assessments & VDA 6.3 audits, performance data collection (ppm/claims, etc.), data preparation), to ensure that a well-prepared and best supplier selection is possible
- Provides technical input for strategic sourcing projects.
- Performs feasibility studies, applies the SENSATA Traffic Light Procedure [TLP] - also at supplier site. Facilitates resolution of problems related to misunderstanding or misinterpretation of product specifications.
- Promotes the SENSATA Supplier Quality Manual [GSQM] towards the suppliers, supports the acknowledgement.
- Supports drawing and tool design reviews, works on measurement concepts.
- Active participation to D- FMEA project sessions.
- Defines special product and process characteristics.
- Works with Design Engineering. Check of DV/PV- samples, incl. SQ- feedback.
- Definition of Control Plans at project different stages.
- Launches RIS (Request for Initial Samples) and the PPAP process.
- Performs Run @ Rates at the supplier, including process audits to ensure production readiness.
- Provides initial/ final PPAP release in close collaboration with the production site team.
- Incoming Inspection plan set up.
- Initialization of Safe Launch Processes at the supplier site.
- Participates actively to Program and Purchase team meetings.
- Prepares the data collection of Program Exit reviews.
- If not the Lead SQE, international program teams to support adequately.
- Manages that product and process changes are controlled.
- Contribute to the overall team/departmental strategy.
- Keep abreast of the latest innovations and developments.
- Ensure compliance at all times with company and statutory requirements.
- Participate in the day-to-day activities of the team and work effectively as a team member to ensure continuous improvement.
- Meet performance measures and KPI’s set for you and your team.
- Communicate in a timely and effective manner with members of your team and other parts of the business.
- Participate in training opportunities.
- Demonstrate Sensata's values in behaviours and actions.
- Produce the highest standard of work possible in accordance with the company’s TS16949, OHSAS 18001, ISO14001, IIP, Sarbanes Oxley, Lean / 6s standards and any other standards that the company adheres to.
- Work as a member of a team helping to implement and carry out all company working practices and Health, Safety and Environmental procedures.
- Comply with all Sarbox controls throughout the organisation and understand and meet the key controls that are directly related to your day to day functions.
- Carry out any other function necessary for the smooth running of the Department.
Our employees are the reason we have been successful in the past and the reason we will be successful in the future. Employees’ skills, talents and work ethic have defined the business and will shape our collective future.
Bedrijfsprofiel Sensata Technologies Holland BV
Our Vision is to be:
- A world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and electrical protection
- Satisfying the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment
- A partner, employer, and neighbor of choice
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.