As a Software Test Developer, you will be responsible for writing, reviewing and executing automated test-cases. The Sqills testing team has the ambition to be one of the frontrunners in the Netherlands in our field. To achieve this, we strongly encourage innovation in tools, programming languages and processes. Some of the tooling currently used are Postman (API), Gatling (Performance), Cucumber (BDD) and many others. Many of our team members work in close collaboration with the developers, usually in the same code-base using the same language. Some of the highlights of your job include:
- Working closely alongside developers and analysts in DevOps Scrum or Kanban team on a set of microservices of our application suite;
- Your focus is to be the quality advocate in the teams, and your goal is to provide feedback to developers as fast as possible;
- You test microservices fast and in isolation and can deliver to production with your team on the shortest possible notice;
- You also work on non-functionals such as Security tests or Performance tests;
- You report the results of your tests to both the team and stakeholders;
- You continuously work to improve the process, tooling and code to increase the overall quality of our product.
- Bachelor’s degree (HBO) or higher in the field of computer science or comparable;
- Experience in any programming language and/or open source test automation frameworks;
- One or more years of experience as a test developer;
- Certification in ISTQB or TMap is a plus;
- You are familiar with Agile development methods and are enthusiastic about DevOps;
- You get a kick from introducing innovative solutions within your team;
- You breathe quality and have a knack for transferring this mindset to the rest of your team.
Via onderstaande sollicitatie button kom je terecht op de site van Sqills. Mocht de vacaturelink niet meer werken, dan is de vacature verlopen en kun je niet meer solliciteren. Wij proberen uiteraard ons vacaturebestand zo actueel mogelijk te houden. Wil je ons daarmee helpen en ons een bericht sturen als een link niet meer werkt?
Wil je op de hoogte blijven van andere interessante vacatures in Twente? Schrijf je dan in hier in!