We have a unique technology that we sell to bigger and smaller customers. We do this through direct sales and via partners, in different sectors and countries. We have a dedicated team for sales, currently consisting of two persons, including a Sales Director. As we are growing fast a third sales person is needed. We follow a consultative selling approach for ReadID, i.e., we need to understand the use case of the customer to best advise the customer on how to use ReadID and potential pitfalls.
- Handle incoming leads, but also generate own leads
- Work through consultative selling
- Focus on a relevant sector and/or long-tail automated SaaS sales
- Contribute to business development plans for specific sector and/or geographic region, and executes these
- Maintain sales funnel in our CRM system
- Participate in events and social media
In this role you report to Sales Director.
What do we expect?
- Relevant professional or university degree (BSc, MSc)
- Experience with digital, international/remote sales
- 5 to 10 years of experience in sales of SaaS, mobile or security software
- Experience in at least one relevant sector relevant to ReadID, for example, banking, rental, police, border control, travel, digital identity, digital signatures or digital government. Alternatively, you’re experienced in automated long-tail SaaS sales
- Fluent in English, preferably also Dutch
- Key personal characteristics: entrepreneurial, ownership, persistent, transparent, honest
InnoValor is a research-based consultancy and software company. We develop the award-winning and patented mobile identity verification software technology ReadID. ReadID leverages the NFC capability of smartphones to read and verify the RFIP chips that passports and other government-issued identity documents have. ReadID is the first and leading technology worldwide to do this. We have prominent customers including banks (ING, Rabobank, Norwegian DNB bank, de Volksbank), police (including Dutch police) and other governmental organizations (UK Home Office, Dutch CBR). We are looking for colleagues to extend and explore ReadID, contributing to fight identity fraud!
We started InnoValor five-year ago and are a privately-owned scale-up, growing fast. Our main office is in Enschede (Netherlands) and we have a location in Amersfoort. We are ISO27001 certified. Besides our product ReadID, we give advice in the area of digital innovation, focusing on digital agility and digital trust. The strongest growth is in the area of ReadID.
We are looking for future colleagues with a software, cybersecurity or related technology background, as well as colleagues that can bridge technology and business.
What is ReadID?
ReadID consists of two parts: ReadID MRZ and ReadID NFC. ReadID MRZ makes it possible to scan the so-called Machine Readable Zone of ePassports and similar using our own machine learning-based Optical Character Recognition technology.
ReadID NFC verifies the authenticity of passports and similar identity documents by reading the RFID chip embedded in these documents using the NFC capability of common Android and iOS smartphones. ReadID can be used in face2face use cases, e.g., by police officers in the street, or online, e.g., for mobile consumer onboarding for banks. ReadID is integrated by our customers in their own apps and backend systems using APIs.
ReadID is available in two versions: client-only and SaaS. Both versions include the ReadID SDK: client-side libraries with an API that enables our customers to build their own app. We host ReadID SaaS as public cloud (primarily AWS). We have a ready-to-use version of ReadID as well, called ReadID Ready, for customers that do not want to develop their own apps. We are strong believers in automation, automated testing, continuous integration and DevOps, and use state-of-the-art technologies for this.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Innovalor in Twente. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!