In this role you will work in a highly dynamic, positive and action driven environment. You will work closely with a team of multi-disciplinary specialists. In this role you will report to the Software team leader.
What are your challenges?
- You will design and code high quality software that ranges from user interface to embedded software. Most applications revolve around automated machine control.
- You will participate in the complete software development cycle from requirements analysis, coding, deployment and support of the product
- You will work in a Scrum environment where cross functional teamwork and close collaboration with the customer is highly valued.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- You have a bachelor or Master’s degree in Computing Science;
- You have experience with C# (+WPF) and C++ application development.
- You have strong analytical capabilities, you get energy from solving complex problems for a diversity of products and systems.
- Strongly result-driven with respect to customer products: Ability to think and act as an end user with emphasis on key product quality indicators, such as analytical performance, ease of use, robustness, completeness and speed.
- You are self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- You are flexible to travel in and outside Europe.
- Your career will take off with the ‘New Hire Training’. We continue to stimulate our employees in improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external trainings. We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
Bedrijfsprofiel Malvern PANalytical
Malvern Panalytical technologies are used by scientists and engineers in a wide range of industries and organizations to solve the challenges associated with maximizing productivity, developing better quality products and getting them to market faster. Our mission is to create superior, customer-focused solutions and services to deliver tangible economic impact through chemical, physical and structural analysis of materials.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.