In the role of calibration software developer you will work in a team to be able to calibrate and test sensors in such a way that you are able to get the highest accuracy from the sensors. Your team makes software (CalFun) which is used worldwide. This system is constantly improved and expanded.
- perform code reviews
- Develop functionality for the Sensata Calibration system (CalFun).
- Maintain our CalFun system
- Support design engineers with ASIC and CalFun support.
- Problem solving
Experience / Qualifications
- BSC/MSC in electronics with strong preference for software
- 5-10 years of experience with software development/electronics/ASIC’s/algorithms
- Familiar with Object oriented programming methodologies
- Experience with Delphi / Pascal
- Experience with electronic hardware
- Creative problem solving
- Experience with software version control
- experience with release procedures
- experience with firmware development (C/C++)
- experience with databases
- Experience with unit testing
- experience with component/functional testing
- experience with automated test systems
Additional Job Details
- Pro active
- can work independently
- Flexible, being able to switch fast between multiple projects.
- Perfect knowledge of the English language
- Prepared to travel abroad 4 times a year for a period of 1 week.
Bedrijfsprofiel Sensata Technologies Holland BV
ensata Technologies is one of the world's leading suppliers of sensing, electrical protection, control and power management solutions. Sensata's products improve safety, efficiency and comfort for millions of people every day in automotive, appliance, aircraft, industrial, military, heavy vehicle, heating, air-conditioning and ventilation, data, telecommunications, recreational vehicle and marine applications.
We are a rapidly growing company with $3.3 billion in annual revenues, operations and business centers in 12 countries and more than 22,000 employees worldwide, including 900 people in mostly engineering, business development and corporate support roles at our U.S. headquarters in Attleboro, MA.
We pride ourselves on being a leading global company with strong, local decision making and innovative complex products that make a real difference. We have a reputation for unwavering integrity and offer global exposure to world-class talent and significant personal growth and development opportunities.
Our employees are the reason we have been successful in the past and the reason we will be successful in the future. Employees’ skills, talents and work ethic have defined the business and will shape our collective future.
Our Vision is to be:
- A world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and electrical protection
- Satisfying the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment
- A partner, employer, and neighbor of choice
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Sensata Technologies. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!