- Design, implementation, documentation and maintenance of automated tests
- Creation of test plans on the basis of requirements and the development of test strategies
- Monitoring and reporting of test results, discrepancies and test coverage
To become part of the ROSEN family, you convince through analytical thinking and a structured and results-oriented working method Moreover you should bring with you:
- A degree in computer science or related field or equivalent professional expertise
- Skills in software development in C# (Coded UI and WPF experience is a plus)
- Knowledge of software testing (preferably ISTQB certification)
- Good command of English and German (written and verbal)
An open culture which promotes and inspires a highly committed and dedicated team to deliver world-class products & services to our customers. We have flexible working hours which helps to balance work and family life.
Bedrijfsprofiel ROSEN Group
ROSEN is a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of ROSEN Group. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.