As a member of the IT Security team, you’ll help the operations and development teams with designing, building and defending scalable, secure and robust systems and networks. You’ll have the opportunity to influence change and decisions for technical initiatives including product launches and system implementations. Whilst supporting the IT Security department in the development of a stronger security posture. On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Advice in implementing controls
- Conduct penetration testing, simulating an attack on the system to find exploitable weaknesses
- Develop strategies to respond to and recover from a security breach
- Support and further develop the bug bounty program
- Monitor the security state of our environment
- Keep up with security trends
- Establishing and building mutual relationships with external stakeholders
You enjoy working in a dynamic environment and you’re passionate about technology. And you are able to focus on key issues and the details that come with it. Driven by innovation, leadership, you take ownership for results while setting the right environment for teams and people to excel.
- A Bachelor in Computer Science, IT Security or Engineering
- 4 years of relevant work experience in IT Security
- The ability to navigate through ambiguity and to manage multiple project assignments and teams simultaneously in a hyper-growth environment
- A systematic problem-solving approach, sense of ownership, pragmatic creativity and results and output-driven
- A good understanding of network and application security
- Knowledge of security/pentesting tools such as Burpsuite and Nessus
- You have worked extensively in cross-platform environments, including Windows, Mac, and Linux systems
- Awareness and insight into industry trends (technology, methods, and tooling)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both spoken and written in English
- Ability to establish and build mutual relationships with a wide variety of external stakeholders and departments
- Fun to work with!
Nice you have:
- CEH/CISSP or related (postgraduate) experience (preferred)
- AWS and cloud platform as a service security experience (preferred)
Bedrijfsprofiel Takeaway.com Central Core B.V.
Takeaway.com is the leading food-order site in continental Europe, dedicated to connecting consumers with their favorite local restaurants. The people who work at Takeaway.com are our company's greatest asset; each person at Takeaway.com plays an integral part in building tools and technology that help connect and transact our consumers and restaurants - at scale.
The security mission of Takeaway.com is to help to protect all our technology and business assets. We do this by actively monitoring, testing and improving the security of our environment. We are subject-matter-experts for all security-related questions. We work closely with multiple layers of the organisation to further improve the Takeaway security posture.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Takeaway. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!