- Turning schematic design into physical layout
- Performs mentor role for Junior Layout Engineer
- Hourly estimation for quotations
- Improve and update layout process and explore new design flows
- Guiding layout engineers
- Reviewing of layouts
- Taking care of matching and current densities
- Layout of functional cells
- Signal routing, power distribution and taking care of crosstalk
- Floor planning
- Reviews with the customer
You are highly motivated, responsible and a team player. Besides having excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, you are a self-motivated, efficient professional and you like to help extending our organization for further growth.
You enjoy coaching less experienced team members and you have the ability to
transfer your expert knowledge to more junior engineers. You offer quality and reliability to colleagues, customers and management.
- MBO or bachelor degree in Electronics
- Five to ten years of experience in IC Layout in different processes
- A thorough understanding of semiconductor physics
- Experienced in MS Office
- Good communication skills in English, Dutch is also preferred
- Knowledge and/or experience with DFM, ESD and latchup guidelines
- Knowledge of industry leading ASIC tools from Cadence and Mentor
- A thorough understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of the process
Joining our teams means working in a professional work environment. We offer you an attractive wage package with several extra benefits. In addition we offer you the opportunity to develop technical skills and learn additional skills on the job. Be part of the next generation of innovative IC developers and a flexible and pleasant work environment.
Bedrijfsprofiel Bruco Integrated Circuits B.V.
Bruco Integrated Circuits is a fab-less IC design center, creating ground breaking solutions for our world leading customers. We are a flexible company with short lines of communication. Our analogue, RF and mixed-signal application specific integrated circuits (ASICs) are used in a broad range of applications: communications, MEMS, automotive and industrial.
We have created ASICs like
- Eight-input phased-array satellite RF front-ends and the accompanying antenna board
- Tile drivers for 11 million MEMS mirrors on a single 4×2cm die
- LED driver ASICs able to dim to very low light levels and which are wirelessly controllable
- Automotive IC’s like body controllers, CAN bus transceivers and alternator voltage regulators
These ASICs are examples of our diverse projects requiring the best of our highly skilled experts; not only of their technical abilities but also of their flexibility, cooperation and communication. Our project teams consist of a mix of system, RF, analogue, digital and application engineers. You will find a high degree of freedom and flexibility within your project team in which everyone is respected for their skill, work and responsibilities.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
7623CS BORNE 074 - 2406 600