In this role you will be a team member of the mCube IC design team, and primarily be responsible for the creation of Motion sensor MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical System) IC’s manufactured in monolithic CMOS by TSMC. The IC design team is currently located in San José California, a second design site will be established in the office of Xsens Enschede, a subsidiary of mCube Inc. In this position you will be reporting into the Principal Analog IC Design Engineer in Enschede, who reports into mCube.
The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor/ Masters' degree in Electrical Engineering or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering
- 8 to10 years of experience in analog Integrated Circuit (IC) Design is required (5 years in case of PhD).
- (In-depth) knowledge and prior experience with analog and mixed signal circuit design of blocks such as Switched capacitor circuits, Sigma Delta A/D converters, Low Noise Amplifiers (LNA), filters, low power data converters (ADC, DAC), reference circuits, IO circuits, etc is essential.
- (In-depth) knowledge and of CMOS devices, device matching and optimizing for low noise designs.
- Thorough understanding of simulation models, design rules, verification procedures (DRC / LVS / ERC), and transistor-level simulations.
- Familiarity with Cadence tools.
- A good understanding of analog layout for performance. He/she hould be hands-on in testing/debugging ICs in the lab environment and should be able to guide test engineers on ATE.
- An understanding at system level and using Matlab or equivalent simulators (highly desired).
We are looking for a personality that can:
- Guide layout designers and test engineers
- Show a hands on mentality
- Communicate very clear both verbal and written
- Be a self-starter, comfortable working with small teams in a start-up environment.
Xsens offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international company. Our team can be
characterized as spontaneous and driven, with a passion for technology and a multi-cultural and multidisciplinary environment. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development.
Bedrijfsprofiel Xsens Technologies B.V.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Xsens. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!