The senior application software engineer will be part of the application software team in the Engineering department. The focus of the team is in developing applications and features in the software for Xsens’ Inertial Sensor Modules and 3D Body Motion product lines. You will be working together in an Agile/Scrum team.
- Understand user requirements for customer applications and make specifications
- Make software designs and implement them into our standard product
- Develop new applications and apps
- Maintain our application software products
- Design, develop and implement unit tests and functional tests
- Improve the user interface, data processing and product installation
- Interact with lead engineers, embedded software engineers and hardware engineers for product development
- Work together with Quality Assurance to test application software
We are looking for a senior application software engineer who has:
- C and C++ programming skills
- Knowledge on QT for GUI development
- Knowledge on App development in iOS and Android platforms is a plus
- A Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science or related
- High proficiency in English and preferably in Dutch as well
- 5-10 years experience as an Application Software Engineer
- Result driven and conscientious personality
- Good communication skills
- Team player mentality, but is also capable to work independently
We offer you a position in an innovative, ambitious and international company with an attractive compensation package including a bonus system. Our team can be characterized as spontaneous and driven, with a passion for technology and a multicultural and multi-disciplinary environment. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development. Full training in our products and services will be provided.
Bedrijfsprofiel Xsens Technologies B.V.
Xsens is the leading innovator in 3D motion tracking technology and products. Its sensor fusion technologies enable a seamless interaction between the physical and the digital world in applications such as industrial control and stabilization, health, sports and 3D character animation. Clients and partners include Electronic Arts, NBC Universal, Daimler, Autodesk, ABB, Siemens and various other leading institutes and companies throughout the world.
Xsens is part of mCube, the provider of the world’s smallest and lowest power MEMS motion sensors, key enablers for the Internet of Moving Things. Xsens has offices in Enschede, Los Angeles, Bangalore, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the University of Twente. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!